Sunday, October 30, 2005

Theo hangs out with his cousin Ralphie


We all watched in consternation as they fought incessantly. Okay, maybe they improved on the second day. But it was a little bit stressful.

It was something of a surprise for me, because Theo seems to get along so well with Gigi and Gerard in daycare. When I pick Theo up from their house, I always see them playing together and hugging and occasionally fighting over some orange toy car, but that never escalates. But for some reason, Theo is unusually anxious around Ralphie.

As I am writing this, Ralphie and Theo are hanging out at the zoo with Grampy and Grandma Gifford, and I hope it is going well. For now, at best, they might be able to ignore each other. Nobody wants to share toys with anybody. I have all kinds of theories about why their first real meeting did not work out so well, but the truth is, I don't know. At the same time, kids are kids, and they'll grow up and be just fine.

I wonder how Ruby and Theo will get along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home