Saturday, January 28, 2006

We take a surprise trip to Massachusetts

In the middle of January, I had an interview in New England, and the plan was for me to drive there in the evening, interview the next day and drive right back. When it came time to drive, I realized that I really didn't want to go there by myself, so 30 minutes before I had to leave, we all decided to take the trip north and spend some time with Dad's folks. We had a really nice time, especially since nobody got sick. It even snowed for us, a very cold dry snow that was no good for making igloos or snowballs. However, Ralph 4 made some mini snowmen for Theo and Ralphie.

Also below are pictures of 1.) Ralph 5, Theo, Ralph 4, Ted, Ralph 3, and 2.) Grandma reading a book to her 4 captivated grandchildren (Ralph 5, Theo, Joshua, and Ruby.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home